Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mutton curry anyone?

I know tonight my heart will be pounding hard. I just ate durian and I cook mutton for dinner. and I used the curry powder from the box which is super HAWT. I cooked it once , not quite a long time ago , and it caused a massive headache and my voice.

Doesnt mean that I am allergy to the lamb or the meat is too HAWT for me to handle ~denial!denial!denial!~ I just never fancy the taste of lamb. and the cook who usually cook the lamb is none other than mr M. and I told him that I am going to cook shrimp and veges. women, we never make up our minds eh.

Anyway, I think I am going to get my anxiety attack again. I think I hogging sweet stuffs too much these days. need to cut back some sugars.

The smell of the mutton kinda irk. shudda throw it or izza too late. well let M decide.

No comments: