Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thesis defense

Yesterday was the worst day in my life. and the eerie bad feeling just refused to go. Never again I will want to torture my very soul for things like this ever again. NEVER.EVER.

Now I know why a friend of mine burnt all his books when he was done with school. I, 100% feel the same way and understand very much his bizarre action.

4 hours of thesis defense with some questions that I, myself failed to answer. My stupid thoughts kept on muttering, what a heck- just deal with it. If you cannot answer them, just say 'I dont fucking KNOW you all ol' bastards.' And the bastards wanted me to correct some or quite handful corrections. DANG.

dont worry my vulnerable soul, you will not have to feel worry as I need not to do another 30 minutes of yakking. I just need to toil some so-called-world -reknowned-professors satisfaction.

the thing is , I dont feel relief. WHY o Why!

No comments: