Thursday, February 7, 2008

When it comes to the end, a new journey begins.

Tonight I officially cancelled my friendster account. I feel no use of having it anymore. It is cold turkey I know, but I just feel the need to do some clean up.

Oh sweet life, I dont even know how sweet it is anymore. Too many downs playrole in my recent days. too many pressures, too many heartaches, too many hates.

I just have to let go. I have to break free. I dont want to be where I am not supposed to be, where I am not welcomed to be.

From now on, I just want to stay silence. not of being mute but being voiceless. I have no story to tell or to share. no advise to give, nor opinion to share. I just a plain white wall with no expression. for now, I shall bury my sorrow deep down in me.

this blog is to share with people who really care about me. still I write it with the pleasure I solemnly want to share with people who deserve the love of true friends.

to you, the reader, who followed every step of the journey in my boring blogging life. I welcome you with warmest hugs.

No comments: