Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Graduate of 2008


Yeay I am graduated at last. with a bow and shake hand. Hoorah, I am no longer attached to any boring school stuff. M was hinting that I might hit back the road in 2 years but I was so determined to make this as my last schooling experience. I was a bit dismayed that I may not have familiar face/s to celebrate with but luckily I saw Scott who lined up right behind me and sat beside me throughout the commencement. It was an extra special too cause M was there and I could see his jolly face among the audiences taking picture of me. mak like usual kept blowing a flying kiss and I spotted my aunt with a very bright red shirt struggled to stand on the chair to snap a 10 seconds of moi standing right front of the audience while my name was announced profusely.
nevertheless the whole excitement was duped by the nature call disruption at the beginning of the ceremony. I'd peed before the march but what on earth i still want to weewee.. turned out I got red flag and we have to chase home right away after one of the historic momentos of my life was done. Mak and mummy was abit dissapointed I had to change my gown and hood quickly and they havent got a chance to snap my picture solo on stage. apparently, God's gift have to attain foremost.