Wednesday, June 18, 2008



this is my fav malay song when I was in malaysia and I played it out loud when it was aired on the radio. I listened the song 1st time when I saw Nubhan of AF6 sung this song. I like him probably to his chinese look but he indeed have a nice voice although not really a good singer. what the heck. I dont really bother with any reality shows except for drop dead gorgeous michael johns.
I wonder if any malay guys feel toward me like in this song in those yesteryears..
hmmm ..let me count.. sepuluh, dua puluh, sembilan... uh uh - angka kosong jer.

anyway, another song that kinda get my rock kapak attention


why-lah all the asean gals they all are so freaking skinny and extra small size. tak cukup makan ke dik, harga beras dah naik. am so freaking stress to look up for my extra large size clothing. my waist line and bulging belly has enter to danger zone. SOS. should I join the curves or should I keep it low as I am experiencing mullah drainage right now. the latter would be the right choice right now.

No comments: