Friday, January 25, 2013

Chocolate

The other night, I was enjoying Choki Choki while cooking.

M came and stood beside me.

I tried to ignore him as much as I can cause I know he was about to say something irritating.

M: (sambil tersengih2) you dont have enough chocolate, do you?

Ignore je akak cun. dont encourage him. So, I just took one glance at him.

M: (muka tak puas because I chose to ignore him) I guess you are done with all the chocolate bar, you have to find something chocolaty in liquid form.

Ignore akak cun Ignore. dia letih nanti dia diam la

M: (with gelak setan) I betcha one day they will come out in vaporize form so you can just inhale the chocolate gas.

AC: kalau keluaq coklat gas pun, yang hang dok susah hati sangat pasaipa?

M: said what?!!

who has the last laugh now.

No comments: