Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let's Go Green

New Incentives for Electric Cars in Canada
Looking to put some spark in the green car market, Ontario today announced that it would be offering consumers subsidies of 4,000 to 10,000 Canadian dollars ($3,600 to $8,900) against the purchase of plug-in hybrid or battery electric vehicles, starting next July.



read here

Although I am not a hard-core environmentalist as much as I would like to, I truly support anything that can spare our earth some extra time for my future offsprings to enjoy the existence flora and fauna.

Which means

-> turn off the lights when it's not needed
-> turn the tap off while brushing my teeth
-> recycle every plastics and papers I could find in the house
-> use recycle bags for groceries

and the list goes on

Despite the pros of nuclear energy, I totally oppose to this particular source of energy.

Havent we had plenty of sun, winds and cold?! .. hey, it's energy too. thermodynamically.

Unless someone had actually created the antimatter

Whatever it is, Prius bebeh here I come

No comments: