Monday, July 6, 2009

shopping


I havent done much but in conjunction of World Mother's day (as i've been told), I celebrated the day spreeing with the mommies. Not like what how I want to enjoy it but with M went out for a 'date' with ol' friend who happened to come to Ottawa in a jiff stop, I've got nothing to lose. Well, M gone to Montreal today, and always coincidently I have a doctor's appointment and tons of must-do things. well another 1 hr 3 min to my appointment. I hate to know the result but it's good to know it what it is now than when it's too late. but I really really hope that whatever the outcome, it will still allow me to maintain the current lifestyle i live in. Insyaa Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is good
i like it

Akak cun said...

thank you color life :-)