Friday, May 14, 2010

ApeKeMEnde

I went to youtube to check on Croquembouche but ended up watching Tommy Page's songs

Does any of you youngsters know him??

To be honest, I am not the biggest fan of Tommy Page. As a matter of fact I am not his fan at all. And I loathed all his slow romantic love songs. but I like couple of his because NKOTB is the backup singers. BIAS kan!

As I havent heard his songs like more than 20 years, why not giving it a spin. To my horror, I still remember the lyrics. I told ya that I loathed his songs.

while humming "I'm Falling in Love" (bapak jiwang karat punya lagu), I read all the comments about him and of course most of the commentaries were " I love him", "I grew up with this song" bla bla. But one comment made me LMAO, quote as below:
HAHA......I cant believe u could think that he was indian HAHA....fart on ur face...he is an american but his voice is truely combination of britney spears too...if they both go on duet they would be cartoon.



How could anyone think of Tommy Page as an Indian??!!!!

Boy that must be tubes of Fair& Lovely.

No comments: