Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family

Sambung jugaklah.. at least if I forgotten some memories, I can always come and read in this blog :).

Drama follows me everywhere, especially when am in tanahair terchenta.

My verbal nemesis is none other than UKgal. Me and her kinda have this love-hate relationship. I love her but hate her guts. and our personality is completely the opposite.

and that doesnt help!

after years of merantau, things changed a lot and so did people. and family is not an exception. I feel bad for not be there or involved as much. the distance make it harder for all this to happen.

Yet, people expect me to understand their situations.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oui, J'ai les freres. but to actually have a brotherly figure in my entire life is like none. Probably the male-chauvinist-ism I had when I was small until later in my teenager years had somehow convinced me that males are born to be pathetic.

nevertheless, my relationship with mes freres. I dont know, it's ok but not the kind of cincang-ayaq-takkan-putus relationship.

So, when I came back and having bro#? opened up about stuff, made me ketakketahuan. I am honored actually but it kinda set the bar up high and I dont know whether I can maintained it.

Cause as mak put it, I am a very emotional psychopath whose mood always under the weather. Ok I made up the word psychopath.

But I still am very emotional. short-tempered. loose canon. Direct and bitchy when i reach to my boiling point.

But they know I dont hold grudge. after 2 or 6 years, I will come back home and happy to see everybody.

I guess it is takkan putus air dicincang

No comments: