Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog conundrum

After I deleted my friendster account which also contained my first-ever blog, I transferred to more video friendly blog aka blogspot. However, unlike the first time, I let ppl know about my blog existence but this time my readers are only those who happened to trace bits and pieces I left around in blogsphere. Okay, some of them I did give them the link :P. Anyhuu, I have multiply acct, so to speak, for my recipes compilation. but it's annoying me as hell. I know, I know, there are plenty of cooking blogs why do I need to add another one. it is redundant. The thing is when I was at home or around, peeps were asking me how do I make this and that. the recipes are in the internet as well (it's where I got it at the 1st place). When my big sista was asking for a recipes ( does she has time anyway) I was kinda reluctant to tell her that,"oh, it's in my blog" and she will reply, " you have a blog?! why dont you tell me?". Errr..habislah takdak tempat nak ngumpat dowh.
Since I am dieting now and I really want make it as a VERY serious business and I really want to lose the excessive pounds, I'd like to open a new blog solely for my bitter strrrrrrrrugle to lose weight and look good and feel healthy and live longer. I will underline every little foodie that goes into my mouth and what I have done to wipe the calories. either cheat or truth. you will be exposed the ugly cottage cheese, the keg size belly, those jiggly chicken wings ( oh yeah I have wings that I can almost fly). Just kidding, no obscene of felsh will be on display. the most it will be my very round face with the double chin of course. probably a closeup to my gargantuan arm.
The other one which I updated during emotionally stressed. personal-realted issues. I put it for public for quite a while until I felt like it became too personal and too emooooooooooooo and I dont think so I am so ready to share that with anyone that intimate. Therefore, the belum pasti was launched due to my sporadic renewals of my enthuasims towards bloging. How's that. It's very touché journey

No comments: