Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tales of yesterday

why the plural? coz there are two BIG stories that happened and also there's story inside the stories. As usual, I am not a focused writer.

The stories began in the morning, I was still sleeping and actually had a dream when a whistle sound struck my ear (I set a whistle ringtone for my cellphone). I groaned a bit coz i had such a plesantly suprised dream. I was on RUNAWAY. Oui! c'est MOI. I was ushered to the backstage by this designer who supposed-to-be-famous-but-I-just-dunno-her-name and supposed to put on to this such horrible gray dress ( we all know that not all famous designer clothes are that jaw dropping, I mean it's jaw dropping alrite but it can be either way). While looking at that, my silly mind was thinking can my behemoth 'twin' can fit into that coz it was awfully small. Yes! I am practical even in my dreams. but of course my curiosity was cut by the ringtone.CIss.. tak nyempat2 aku nak bermodelling ala2 Gisele bundchen kehapa. It was a long distance call from back home; a daughter of my friend's practically boss going to CU and still has no place to settle down yet. Log story short, I managed to get this one apartment, to whom I met MrsNyonya and which bring to actually my 1st story. tudia intro aku separagraph.
I called MrsNyonya 1st before I went to see her. She kept saying, " is this for your son?" which annoys like hell coz I dont feel like I sound that old in the phone. I kept replying "NO, it's for my friend's friend's daughter." and I bet I lost her right there. But I thought when she saw me, the thought of 'for my son' will be subsided. Unfortunately. NO. MrsNyonya asked me again the same question. One thing came to my mind, AM I LOOK THAT FRIGGIN" OLD??!!! I couldn't possibly pass older than my eldest brother whose son just got accepted matriculation. or COULD I??!! C'mon I must look at least 15 years older to be deserve THAT kinda question.

Seriously, I blame the glass. SO lame, Iknow. but this glass really2 make me old. It's not worth the pric I paid. With that price, the glass shoud make me look younger, vibrer and if not prettier. AND I BLAME M for that. it was his stupid choice coz he was whining that all my glasses were outdated and ugly. I shoudnt let him choose glass for me. what a HUGE mistake I made.This is his treacherous coup to make me look haggardly OLD. I am so going to make it as my cooking glass once I got a new cheaper with a youthful taste one.

Let's move on to another tale. After my esteem had been butchered by MrsNyonya, I went to school for my resume checking appointment. I got there at 2:15pm, and I was 1million % sure that my appointment is on 3:30pm. I grunted coz I had to waste more than 1 hr waiting for the appointment. got myself a supplement chocolate bar which taste like a chalk. BLUWEK. and spent freaking $3.50 for that bloody disgusting taste. At 3:15pm went up to 4th floor for my appointment. Yeay, atleast I am one step further for my job hunting ( okay dude, it was a snail process I know, but I am a procrastinator, so what?!). And I was happy too coz the girl at the counter desk was all-sun-shine-happy-face. However, I felt like a thunder light stricking when she said that my appointment was actually on 3pm and due to their 10 minutes-late policy, she has to reschedule me. ARRGGHH. I think I almost PASSed-out. Did I wake up at the wrong side of the bed today?! the unfinished dream, looked way older than I am, the missed rendezvous.

Whatever it is, it's enough to make me cranky all day and jeopardize my diet, but I got myself a pair of flats.

there's actually another story but I wanna keep it for the next post or so coz i want to bad-mouthed M again.

No comments: