Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not Again!

I got puss in my ear again. It's my earlope to be precise. this is my ummptenth time i got it there, either right or left. nad it came with one-side massive headache, and it's echoing like a cave inside there.
On the other hand, I have completed my resume and will send it to career center for scan thru. Writing a resume these days is not as easy as it used to be. to have good grades in your belt is not a VIP ticket to land you the best job in town. especially when you start mumble jumbo during interview - I tend to do that. Sheer luck is vital.
Speaking of which, I really need to gear-up the linux and unix programming, therefore, I canimpress my future employer with my software knowledge. Or at least brush up my rusty drawing software. But my laptop has broken ENTER key. and dearie M became such a procrastinator to fix mine. And I am hating this PC coz everything looks so blurry if i dont put a glass on (it's like ameter apart - the stupid LCD monitor saves space on the desk but so unfriendly to my blind eyes). but the ENTER key works. What a bummer. Cant win them all, they said.
Speaking of this which, I need to e-mail some friends for software and also to let know other friend to give anyone contact # for another friend.

btw, my kitties are not proportionate in size. 3 of them are 100grams more than the tiniest one. M and I is now his surrogate mother. and I have 4 male kitties. love 'em all

No comments: