Thursday, July 17, 2008

layan



layan jugak minah ni but during AIM she was astounding pretty. mesti geram Faizal tahir tgk. huarhuarhuar, sorry aaa superman, Sinclair got her 1st, you'd better buckle up with yr wife and the bandwagon.

But kesian-lah this guy, malu giler. If I were the guy, probably the girl will be showering with the orange juice.

Speaking of this, jeng jeng jeng. flash back to ol' memories, my classmate, thegeek, used to hangout with me and the bunch of boys after class or during class break. Usually, he was a loner but one day after lab, he decided to loafing with us. He did most of the talkings, mostly philosophy type of conversation. And for some the reason the crowd that I hang out that day brought their lives' philosophies to the table. I also have pride to save okay, so I threw some bunch saying this and that and gave my smartest opinions to the group. and guess what thegeek was impressed with me and from that day, I noticed he started to hang out with us more often.
Yg tak bestnya, thegeek tak hensemlah. and he was such a dork.
Usually, after CAD class which was on Thursday's nite, we will go to Kenangan Inn for supper and real ghost stories that actually happenned around the hostel and school (interestingkan tp takut siall). And yg tak bestnya, evey thursday nite too, thegeek will hang with us and insisted to walk me to my college which is not that far from the boy's college. AArrgggg... tak mau. So, there was incident like Ingkar clip. Tapi aku lagi nastylah. Poor thegeek. I dont know where he is now, he flunked suring 3rd semester, he was too much on the computer. He actually broughthis laptop to the class and during that time what you need is only pen and notebook.

No comments: