Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hai susahnya


Last weekend, M and I went to winners for a quick spree. Again, due to our flabulous body, M decided to get a suitable running gear for himself and I seized the opportunity to grab one or two too.

My selection of clothing is nothing but CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Especially for some fiber to absorb my sweats, I dont feel the need to match my top with my bottom. let alone the brand.

M, as opposed to me, has a mandatory complusive behavior to match everything from head to toe (if he can). and price tag is the least thing he would care of (that's explained the very few trips to shopping complex in a year). While I busied strolling the clearance aisle, he was busy to find a matching outfit.

Of course, Winners offers a good price but he definitely can get extra 2 pairs at clearance aisle with a cost of adidas-less.

Well, I dont really have the right to complain a lot coz I came out with 2 pairs of shoes. His choice of course.

No comments: