Thursday, April 16, 2009

I cant swing


for the past 2 weeks coincide with my school break, I decided to resume my long-forgotten visits to the gym.

My semangat was very berkobar kobar after my easter break became an eater break and my weight had whopping to the cangkul digit.

Yes people. I am so mad at myself.

To boost my weightloss, I complimented my 2 hours (everyday) with Cabbage soup dietary and oh boy, I've lost 5lbs in only 2 days.

The results indeed made me a happy not-yet-skimpy camper but I felt the extreme rapid lost it's not what I've in mind.

Anyway, this post is not really about my weight lost yada yada. it always be my constant battle and I can go on and on infinitely until this laptop can vomit itself out.

however, since I was spending couple hrs a day in a gym after dropping M, I figure why dont i tried one of the groupexercise classes. I tried couple of those before but I never had a chance to try the one that consist dancing movements. Afterall, I can swing my booty like Julianne Hough.

It's not hurt to dream, people! ~haih~

So, in my first class of Zumba (remind me of Zuma games actually), I was thousand percent sure that I will sway like one of PCDs. Afterall, I did my homework watching DWTS and practised a few twists in the bathroom.

How bad it can be, right? afterall the studio was full with seniors (except the skinny-to-the-bone senior infront of me. Very intimidating)

the music played and we started to do mambo steps, followed by chacha and last but not least merengue. The last part is where you have to swing your buttock.

While the whole class has no problem swinging their hips 360 degree, I've seen my hips in the mirror so unbelievably stiff like a tin man from Wizard of Oz.

Some people are not meant to dance and I must be delusional to think that I can dance.

And I thought I am Shakira of the block.

7 comments:

Chibi Maruko said...

cabbage sopu diet dan lost 5lbs.. resepi soup tu camana, nak nak nak... heheh

Akak cun said...

haaa mmg pun turun 5lbs tp akak rasa gerun pulak turun byk sgt lalu akak stop serta merta. maka naiklah balik ke berat asalku. >-<

ini resipinya tp nak cepat better exercise la. http://www.idiet4u.com/diets/sacredheart.html

anem said...

waaaaaa... kak zidahhhhh~~~ saye nak dance jugak!! *jeles jeles*

Akak cun said...

mari mari kita joget beramai2.. next week ada promotion bawak kawan..too bad u r 1 1/2 hr away

Unknown said...

salam,

zid, naik lg balik erk..aku takde diet teruskan aje Turbo Jam tu..skrg nih wah bermuscle2 lengan aku youu..x byk sket aje..body mcm biasa tp buttock laki aku ckp aa umph! kekeke...zumba tu mula2 buat mmg sakit ler lelama ok plak..

mambo dan chacha best..ni dr bujang lg dah buat hehe

Akak cun said...

lina, badan aku biasaklahkan, mana bisa turun2 ni..aku dah malas nak pk dah. skrg ni aku teruskan exercise no matter what. pasai aku nak jogging sama2 dgn laki aku.tp semalam aku timbang turun 3 kg pulak. bengong betul

Unknown said...

zid,

ingat tak aritu aku ckp berat badan aku 56kg..skrg ni kalo aku timbang sama aje apatah lg rupa badan aku mcm x ubah langsung..tp aku x kisah janji exercise...kuar peluh..hehe