Saturday, April 11, 2009

It cant be


Since our demenager, I atlast, got what I wanted. A room that's not sharing any space with M's stuff or with the person himself.

Actually my intention of having my own room is to show M that I am a messy person is unsubstantial.

Lo and behold, for it is now to lift the curtain and reveal the actual culpig.

OY! it is ME.

The office room sans me and my belongings is in tip top sparkling clean (although I tried to sabotage by escaping the vacumn several times) and my room aka guest room is like dog's breakfast.

Guess old habit dies hard

and to make it smelly worse, the fluffys like to take their mid-noon nap and they stunk big time.

At least I compromise to make everyone living creature in da house happy except M's big nose.

I think M needs to open up.

No comments: