Saturday, April 11, 2009

Little thing means a lot


I read an article from Sandra Magsamen about "kiss each other Good Night". A good article for married couple I must say. I wont elaborate much but indeed small things when we build them up, they become GREAT things.

But can small things come in a weird way.??!!!!

Last weekend, M and I did our extra special groceries since his friend will come over during Easter break. While strolling along the vege aisle, the song from james blunt "you're beautiful" was aired. When it came to the chorus, M sang along (well he only said you're beautiful - that's it) near to my gebot face. I am flattered of course coz he tended to say that I am beautiful although you-know-what-I-mean. it pretty disturbing coz I know what the song all about. Same thing with the song of "Ti amo". so so tak kena okay.

But of course I played along. Does it matter?

Same goes with my compliments of "you are very best". Broken english produces cute goofs.

At least we both laughed.

Not really weird huh

2 comments:

Afiqah said...

so cute, you are beautiful kak Zidah

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Akak cun said...

alahai yang, tersedak akak kata akak cantik..hahahaha

cantik luar tp tak cantik kat dalam pun tak guna jugak kan