Wednesday, May 20, 2009

fill the gap


I've been spending beyond my means recently. the KSU hi-tea is cancelled due to swine flu and Canadian contigent had to bit adieu to MWG as well. sheer dissapointment i believe but maybe for the best. afterall, when mengenangkan sakit yg membawa maut, you only live once. So why risk it. My french class doesnt get any better if I must say. Partly my fault for not doing much after class. Zero listening, speaking or reading. good enough to maintain my deficiency in french. M is BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYY mauling his head on the wall writing a thesis, computer crash and sleepness nites works gone with it. painful indeed. been there, done that. the insanity hormone filled every molecule of the blood system in the brain. Good excuse for a celebration when the misery is over.

No comments: