Tuesday, May 12, 2009

karipap oh karipap 2

Actually, I have to admit that I pretty excited to make my 1st order. Called sis #1 and she was happy too. I remembered when I was in States while back, and she was there too and she came out with this idea of us selling sate at the mosque after jumaah prayer. The problem with me, I am vey bad with numbers, keja nak bg free aja. but of course, it didnt and never happenned, with me in West coast and she's in East Coast. So, when I told her about the order thingy (macam ye ye ajakan), she suggested, why dont I take a teaching job, and make frozen karipap as my part time and design a karipap machine. I loathe the 1st idea, agreeable with the 2nd one and cheers to the latter. M said make it manual while I am thinking automatic. maybe the most challenging part is to work on the kelim as I dont like the existence karipap mould. but as my design prof used to say, "dont invent the wheel." I cant wait to do the analysis part, I can feel the adrenaline rush.

No comments: