Thursday, May 28, 2009

Value Village 50% off sale

what's that make me? a very happy almost mid-30 woman who thinks money is scarce and a dime is like 100 bucks. The last time I went to VV was eons ago. I seldom go there coz 1) M doesnt like me to go there, 2) M doesnt like me to buy things over there and 3) reason no 1 and no 2. But, pauper lives as pauper makes, and VV is a shopping haven for pauper comme moi. when I got there, there was sea of people and I was so confident that I will only get out from there with a pair of jeans that I will not regret to throw it later when I achieve certain goal (which I dont know when it's going to happen) of my ideal weight. But I stopped at book aisle and found all the disneys' hard cover fairy tales stories sold only for $0.50 each and on top of that, u'll get 1 free for every 5 purchases. I endup with 27 books for almost $19, 2 skirts, 2 pants, 1 jeans and a track bottom for only $30 (brand adidas, GAP, Columbia sports). and I got Dan brown's both books, Angel and demons and The da vinci code. both for a price of $3. SSSSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

No comments: