Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tales of the week

At the moment, I am searching for this VC by Train. I noticed that my earbuds somehow mellowed to more layan blues genre. and seperti biasak, the song falls in melancholic,loneliness and heart-broken mood. Probably that's the mood I am in right now.



Well, new York and Ottawa, they both have snow or as a matter of fact, Ottawa has more and probably whitier. But the sbows are no longer in the ground and it is a sign for a bulb to bloom. To Ottawa spring staple - the tulips festive

Years of living in this place, never once set my foot on the festival.

Aku teringin okay, tp laki malas nak bersesak2 dgn lautan manusia

And the intrigues fade as time goes by

I am more intrigued to listen to Kak Ja's story of how the groundhog stole her first Tulip bulb.

Am I Ottawa-nized? I hope not because Kelang Lama masih teguh berdiri di
hatiku


2er ceriti
~~~~~~~~~~


Am not! the doc predicted an early pregnancy loss. How can there be a lost when there was none.

Am I sad? Actually, I am pretty much blur. Mixed feeling??!! Not really. Excited?! a bit coz I dont have to worry about the berakit plan.

I have to admit that I scared. Scared of today's reality in raising a child with 5 fluffies in tow, JOBLESS, unachieved dreams. Am I ready to let GO my NOW me?

No comments: