Saturday, May 9, 2009

twilight mode

I just completed Twilight from Stephanie Meyers. The book must be good or entertaining enough to make me stick to it from after jumaat prayer until midnite. Oklah buku budak2. So far, no author can make me continously sit down and read for hours except for Sidney Sheldon. The reading was easier, thanks to the movie (which I havent watch it yet, though I tend to), I can easily picture Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. I can see why there are many tween and teenagers so helplessly in love with this vamp lad character, who wouldnt. As my age as old three hundred sixty four year old Dr Carlisle Cullen, I dont really see myself scraping and cutting thru magazine pages of William Patterson or Kristen Stewart (if I got their names correct). As a person who actually live in a colder weather place, I dont really appreciate if M's hands are cold as ice. NOTHING romantic in it ok. that's the last thing you want from your spouse. I wonder if we malaysianized the story, to have a pocong as a bf. yikes.. anyway, 4 books to go.

4 comments:

Chibi Maruko said...

welcome to the kelab.
me, 2 books to go...
buku lagi best dr movie....

Akak cun said...

akak ni still contemplating nak baca ke tidak dia punya sequel. sbb ending dia macam tak best.LOL. jangan marah SM's fans. tp tak kisah la kot coz I managed to finish book that thick around 8 hrs. no wonder la kawan akak cakap, leisure reading in a weekend

farah_hanani said...

Robert Pattinson lah haha.

Akak cun said...

ahaa mamat robert mana la yg aku sebut ni mau tersedak2