Thursday, June 18, 2009

C.O.A.C.H


*gambar diatas hanyalah hiasan semata-mata*

Due to certain occasional event of special person, M and I decided to get something that special person would appreciate.

Therefore, last saturday, M and I hopped from one store to another.

We were thinking about something from the abovementioned brand and I literally warned M beforehand that entering such boutiquue require some dress code in order to be served accordingly.

but of course, my pauper aura was too overwhelming. How bad we try to dress up, we end up dress down.

And it was my FIRST time to enter such boutique too.

dont bother to bet, we both looked like kera masuk kampung.

and our eyes almost popped out of the socket as we saw the price tag.

Aduhaiii

Tell you the truth, I didnt know what makes me demoralized to eventually own one, the boring design or the palatial price

No comments: