Monday, June 22, 2009

kudaku gagah berlari

Since my contract as a vankeeper will end up soon, I am scouting for a potential and reliable new car.

The good side of recession and the collapse of Automotive giants, for consumers at least, every survived-brand car companies/dealers are trying to outdo each other by offering potential clients 0% financing.

nevertheless, I dont fall for any brands. With M, things are pretty restricted too. He loves anything with German technology while I want nothing but SUV.

And yesterday, my prayer was sort of answered. Volkswagen offer 0% financing deal.

Sweeeettttttttttt!!!

After subuh prayer, I surfed their website for a model that I very much desired, Lo and behold, the price for a car that we both can compromise is FREAKING FREAKING expensive.

In that morning breeze, I cringed and sweat.

Sayonara Touareg. I simply can't afford you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cantik keta tp ongkos aje ayoooh...

Akak cun said...

ya lina keta mmg cantik tp poketku tak secantik itew