Thursday, June 18, 2009

res ipsa loquitur


there are series of events that I still contemplating to share with bloggers whoever might read

but you know, some of them are better off written on the sand. coz I am very forgiving person and when things turned out OK, I know that i am truly glad not to ever mention about it

no wonder ustaz used to say mengadu kepada Allah AWT

Indeed, Alhamdullilah to apa org buat kat aku.

*****

It brings me to the previous khutbah jumaat. The Iman told a story of a guy who performed nothing but the basic but goes to jannah. And what he did was letting go the grudge before he goes to bed.

I am no angel nor a good pious muslim. Maybe for some my demeanors are too dramatic, hence an excuse for whatever. Maybe I should act like them; put a smiley face and puji melambung but silently make a coup in personam.

too bad, I dont stoop that low

No comments: