Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Motorbike


I havent ride a motorbike for more than 10 years. Although I used to ride a bike back and forth between Penang and home when I was working in Penang, I never owned 1. The motorbike which I used to ride was a courtesy from bro#2 and sometimes, I exchanged using it with bro#3.

Thanks to sis#1 who is riding a bike to work and also to anywhere bike-reachable (literally everywhere), I was riding down into memory lanes.

I mean, beyond my imagination that I would one day will go through the routes my classmates and I had rode many times during our college years, and it was a freaking eons ago and now, it was me, riding behind my sister, with 110 km/hr speed, with L sticker at the rear of the scooter (yes, she's still a Lembu Licence holder),my buttock felt numb and my hemorrhoid will plunge out any second and we were riding through the past of my life.

Of course a lot of things have changed. But during that moment, I felt the young Adik Cun resurfaced.

And how I wished 'that' magically stop beside us at red traffic light.

"Every day so many people pass through our lives, each person leaving behind a small part of themselves, giving us a broader understanding of life" -quote

No comments: