Monday, April 5, 2010

RumaH ManiS RumaH

I have no idea how I missed my house, my bed, M, furries so much. but curling up in my own bed and blanket with abe disisi

Bak kata Belinda Carlisle - Oh Heaven is a place on Earth

After almost 3 days on the road Alhamdullilah I finally arrived at home safe and sound. The journey was tiring but having 3 seats all for myself on more than 13 hours flight. Aint complaining girlfriend.

Aint sure of writing down my trips and makan angin. But there are few personal experiences that I probably would like to share with others.

I didnt eat as much as I would like myself to eat. The most ridiculous craving I did was eating RM10 of goreng cempedak (Imagine the huge portion okay) and I ended up not enjoying the show and the awesome food at Restoran Nelayan in Kota Kinabalu.

Not forgetting the typhoon-type migraine attacking me at the very moment. What a bummer!

I will upload pics and insya Allah have the mood to upload in my deserted blog

Sabar ya!

No comments: