Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pengorbanan ibu


I brought forward my Malaysia trip so my friend and I can go back together. She with 3 yrs-old tot and ~7mths preggie and traveling alone, something that I can't think of. Nevertheless, thanks to her 'fewer luggage' had allowed me to squeeze my excessive luggage into her empty slot.

Thank you Tokey Lembu Merah for sending me to the airport and also those friends who volunteer their assistance. I knew M was a bit taken of with me at the airport. But wont we always like that..hahahaha

I never traveled with young kid. It was quite an experience, a definite experience that I dont think so that I would LUUURRVVVEEEE to experience it soon. Am not saying that her kid was a Tasmanian rat, she behaved better than I am I guess but something touching me dearly when I saw her slept on top of her mommy's growing belly on 13hours flight.

It was tough man.

I couldnt even bear the fat on top of my belly.

And the mother done it without a single complaint.

Hats off to you!

No comments: