Monday, April 26, 2010

Walimah

My homecoming was a sudden trip, I must say. Well, there was a plan but the date was unknown. I purchased my ticket less than a week ( 4 days I guess!) and did the shopping craze in 3 days.

My reason of going home is because of this guy. ;) and of course helping mak through out prior to the wedding.



There were tons of stuff need to be done. The last time we had a wedding almost 10 years ago and it was not mine of course.

Having said that, most people that I/we met were rather surprised cause at mak's golden age, where on earth she still can have unmarried children. And I was the primary target of the bride to be. Ahaks!! padan muka M!

Much to their disappointments, when they see the names on the card. Much to my disappointment, suddenly my 9 years-old niece is now my daughter.

Damn!

But to think of it with the age of my marriage right now, my first born should be that age. If I have one.

But I dont, and nothing else matter.

Dear Cleanguy, I wished you and your bride a happiness ever after.

No comments: