Thursday, March 12, 2009

Books et bibliotheque


I havent read any books for ages. let alone magazines. for weeks I kept thinking to revive the ol' habit (though, I wasnt an avid reader before) but after ran out brilliant or rather logical ideas during conversation for many times, it's time to hit the shelves or in this case; a library. Apart from MacDonalds's library, the last time I went to public library was years ago, when we still lived in the other side of the bridge and distance was not an issue for brisk walking. But during that time is another story, I have to pay a non resident fee to eligible myself to borrow some books and the nearest library to my previous home has everything except for english books. I settled for books for sale. 25cents for Sidney Sheldon's paperbacks were pretty sweet. :). Having said all that, I determined to go to the library (which I spotted a week back while rushing to nearest groceries store) after class. after all the yikyaks, and browsing around for two hours, I came out with 6 books. 2 french books for kids (I barely understand 75% of the whole content) and 2 books from unknowned author (to me)and 2 books from the late Mr Sheldon where 1 of those will be in my Sidney's series collections (got it for merely 50cents - right on, spike!). I dont know how long it will take me to finish all of them but I almost done with one book now. Hopefully we will see a frequent visits of me from now on. and hopefully it will end up like my visits to Goodness Life fitness center).

No comments: