Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ter-rajin-lah pulak!



Why do I feel like I'm losing you
Will it ever become what I've always wanted it to
You tell me I'm the lucky one, how can you say that
When it breaks my heart to see another woman with you
Chorus:
Oh lover of mine, oh lover of mine
When it hurts so bad, I wanna hold you in my arms
Make me feel like you wanna be a lover of mine
After we've said all there is to say
Am I still in your heart or am I just in your way
My desire for you is running wild, jealousy, dangerous kind
When I see you looking at another woman that way
chorus
Please set me free or give me a reason for trying to keep it alive
There is no need for us to be lonely
Give me some kind of hope, I'm walking a fine line
chorus
Make me feel like you wanna be a lover of mine
Make me feel like you wanna be a lover of mine
This morning at Majic100.3, a very old song was aired. The beauty of Google, you type it and voila! split of seconds, your favorite-zaman-tok-kaduk song is 34secs to complete its downloading. I wonder if we still be able to live sans internet in these days. I know I can but definitely my cocina will be missing some kicks on daily what's for dinner. Anyway, talking about the rock ballad of Alannah Myles, apparently my ear buds dont really sync with other NKOTB crooners. The fact that most of them luvre Tommy Page lembik melodies and I was in my -Nirvana- with Kurt Cobain's doses, somewhat drew a fine line between us. M doesnt really encourage me to listen to music that much. His kind is okay, but my kind is NO-NO . well, of course, rest assure those remarks received HUGE "poorahhh" from me. I dont know if my fellow sama umoq remember this song, but Alannah Myles is quite a story. Not all her songs are my fave but this one in particular really got me into groove. Well, probably I was in grieving period of SapaPunTakKebuloq. Thank God for that.

4 comments:

Ik_*m said...

WOuw!

Akak cun said...

I wonder what to Wouw! at. :)

Ik_*m said...

I'm not an american of english girl so sorry for that.. and if my words are not correcd.
when I read it, I thought ''that's an amazing story!'' so.. that was for me the wouw!;)

Akak cun said...

hahaha.. you my sunny day even brighter. I am neither American nor English girl too, the whole story mixed up with my mother tongue language for some twist.