Friday, March 20, 2009

run my mouth off


The weather is very corporative today. Sun shines and cool wind blows. Since today is a perfect spring day, I decided to go to friday prayer in style. I put on my most expensive, never-wore pumps which I got it on my last birthday from abe M. Anyway, on the way to pick up M, while my hand on the steering, my eyes focused on the road, but my mind was wandering to things I've done in the past and I started to curse myself of things that I, especially, blurted out to people. Especially things that's got nothing to do with me. During ol' times, when friends said something about someone and it was a cock and bull story, I usually reserved my thoughts/stories/comments to myself and the neuron in my brain will send signals like "shutttt upppppp, woman" to my blurdy pie-hole. For some reasons now, I aint what I was and I loathe the guilt of meddling peep's bizarre stories and I disgust myself for doing so. patutlah kerana pulut, santan binasa. I think I better mum's the words.

No comments: