Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Sunday breeze


My lazy sunday morning fully spent with me tucked under warm blanket while my fingers were chilling flipping the pages of howIwanttofinishthisbooksobad novel. But on the wee of morning, I felt down from the stair to check on Anyau or whoever the culprit peed on the tiles of powder room. As for now, I've seen all the boys did their peepee and poopoo right inside the bowl and have yet to see/catch Anyau in action. Indeed, it is a pain. especially to bend down to clean the stench. and let me tell you, it's sticky too.. yucky gross - oui. I read my yesterday post. I wonder if anyone understand coz I was like; "what on earth did I write" but again, most of what I jotted down here is uneditted and sometimes words go faster in the brain than my hands and since I am not writing for a professional readers or for anyone to be exact, I dont really feel the urge to edit and correct it. As I quote from Ina's "blog aku bukan blog engkau, aku punya suka la". Refreshing indeed. So, almost 2/3 of my brighty sunny sunday's gone and I think I am going to wrap up the rest of the day with nasi goreng udang and spicy chicken wings. M had his cooking turn yesterday. Since we brought the whole lasagna to Pamahkulat's house. No leftover for us today.

No comments: